To setup the Bradford Factor in the People system, please follow the steps below.
- Select 'Settings' from the left hand side and click on 'Holiday & Absence'
- You can choose whether you would like to display the Bradford Factor Score within the employee’s planner. If you choose to turn the display off, you will no longer see the option below to receive alerts on Bradford Factor trigger points.
- If the display Bradford Factor option above is turned on, you can Click on 'Enable Bradford Factor Alerts' check box for the Manager and Administrator to be notified when an employee has hit a trigger point.
- Change the rolling calculation period.
- You can also change the trigger points by clicking on 'Edit'. In here you can change the lower and upper values and also the alert name.
- Once complete, click on 'Save'.
Customer Services Team