To learn more about Other Event Entitlements, please see the link below:
To add Other Event Entitlements in bulk:
- Click on the Bulk Actions tab on the left hand side:
2. Select the 'Other Event Entitlement' option:
3. Use the filters for a quick way to select the group of employees you wish to make this change to. Filters explained below screenshot:
As well as filtering by Company, Location, Department, Job role and Employment type, you can also specify in a little more detail as to who will be included or excluded from this change.
Specific Employee(s) - When using this filter, the system will look at this and nothing else (other filters will revert back to ‘All’ by default).
Exclude Employee(s) - There may be a certain employee that lands in all of your above filters but needs to be excluded from change, such as the department manager or the CEO.
Test Rule - Once you have used the filters, click this button to view a list of all employee's that fall under that specific filter to ensure you have included everyone.
4. Click 'Next' in the bottom right hand corner.
5. You will then be presented with a list of all Other Events available. From here you can select how many days/hours allowance an employee would receive for this year and next year.
6. Click 'Save'.
Customer Services Team.