This article explains how to load a number of training logbooks to employee's records in bulk. If you'd like to know more about the training matrix, please see the article linked here: http://help.peoplehr.com/employee-profile/training-matrix
Fore more details on the training logbook and how to add this individually, please see: http://help.peoplehr.com/employee-profile/add-training-to-an-employees-record
To do this:
- Click on the Bulk Actions tab on the left hand side:
2. Select the 'Training' option:
3. Use the filters for a quick way to select the group of employees you wish to assign to a training course. Filters explained below screenshot:
As well as filtering by Company, Location, Department, Job role and Employment type, you can also specify in a little more detail as to who will be included or excluded from this change.
Specific Employee(s) - When using this filter, the system will look at this and nothing else (other filters will revert back to ‘All’ by default).
Exclude Employee(s) - There may be a certain employee that lands in all of your above filters but needs to be excluded from change, such as the department manager or the CEO.
Test Rule - Once you have used the filters, click this button to view a list of all employee's that fall under that specific filter to ensure you have included everyone.
4. Click 'Next' in the bottom right hand corner.
5. You will be presented with the below screen where you can fill out the relevant details - some fields are mandatory.
6. Click 'Save'.
Customer Services Team.