Uploading employee photos
The programme linked at the bottom of the page will allow you to upload the photos to the correct employees record. For this programme to work correctly make sure the name of the photo matches the employees ID eg. ‘PW1.png’ ‘PW2.png’ etc and all the photos are in one folder. The size should be be 256x256 (or very similar) and be saved as .png
Instructions are as below:
1. Download the programme from the link below, this will require you to set up the programme on your computer, follow the steps and save it on your computer, your desktop for example.
2. Double click on the programme and this will open the below screen.
3. Go into the 'Settings' tab within People HR and then the 'API' tab and click ‘+’ to create a new API key, select ‘Employee’ and then 'Save'. This will produce an API key that will link to your specific People HR site, click back into the API key you have produced and copy the key (tip - not the name you’ve given it, but the letters and numbers combination it has produced).
4. Paste this API key into the box marked ‘API key’ in the programme screen (shown above) and find the folder on your computer directory where all the pictures are located by clicking on the ‘…’ icon next to the ‘Photos location’ field.
5. Once these 2 fields are filled click on the ‘Match Photos’ button. The 'Match photos' button is loading the employees details and tries to match the photo file name ("PW1.png") against the existing employees as shown below. An invalid employee ID will be flagged accordingly and be grey. (Please be aware the ".png" is the file extension, not to be included in the actual name of the file.)
Once you are happy that the pictures match the employee then press the Upload images button, this will tell you all the pictures it has uploaded.
Download the File HERE
Customer Services team