To add contact details to an employee record, follow the steps below:
1. Access the employees record and click on the 'Contact' Tab.
2. Here you can use the postcode lookup to find the employees address, or simply enter the address below.
3. Enter relevant phone numbers.
4. Add or amend bank details.
5. And finally there is an option to add emergency contacts, which is where any emergency contact details should be added.
- Tip - The employee can also add or amend these details, in which you will be notified via the Notifications section on the left hand side.
Amend your own details:
To view your contact details in People®, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the 'Me' tab on the left and then click on the 'Contact' section on the left.
2. This shows any contact details that have been added for you.
3. You can change any of the information in here and a notification will be sent to HR to inform them of this.
4. The little clock next to most fields can show you any changes.
5. At the bottom of the page you will see emergency contacts, this is where you can upload any emergency contact details.
6. The postcode finder only works with UK addresses.
Customer Services Team