You can create different bank holiday templates and assign them to individual employees, depending on their location.
If you wish to create a new template please follow the steps below.
- Go to the 'Settings' tab and select 'Holidays and Absence'
- Scroll down the 'Holiday and Absence' page
- Click on 'Default Public Holiday Template'
- Select 'Manage This List'
- Then Press the '+' Icon and create your own template(s)
You can then assign an employee to this template by going into their personal planner and editing it from there.
If you go into an employee's Planner and click the little blue 'Settings' button, you are able to select whether or not their entitlement includes public holidays.
Customer Services Team