To add an Appraisal to an employee record, follow the steps below:
1. Access the employees record and click on the 'Logbook'.
2. From the dropdown list on the right, click on 'Appraisals', then hit the '+' icon on the left.
3. Enter the mandatory Appraisal Review Date.
4. Choose who the reviewer is, enter any notes, add an action plan, enter any objectives and also add any attachments.
5. Add any comments and also any attachments if required.
6. Finally, click 'Save' and this will show as an Appraisal record within the employees logbook.
--Printing and reporting on this information--
Although you are unable to directly print information from the logbook, you can build a query report on this, export and print from there.
To learn more on how to build a query, please see: http://help.peoplehr.com/reports-queries-data/queries-how-to-create-a-query
Customer Services Team