The below steps explain how an employee completes a performance review:
1. First, click on the 'Me' tab on the left hand side, then click on the 'Performance' tab.
2. Within the first tab you will have the option to see Active reviews and a tab for any past reviews. This will allow you to view any past reviews you have completed within People previously.
3. Next, click on 'Start a New Review'.
4. Firstly, you may be required to score yourself on an overall score, a core score and a job role score. comments should be added below.
5. Then, you will answer the relevant segments and questions within the review. You will see blue segments, which are set as core questions, and also some green segments for job role questions. Some of the questions require your comments, and some are in the form of a slider bar where you can rate yourself and provide supporting comments as well.
- Once you have completed all questions within a segment, you will see a green tick in the segment. You can log out of the system and update your questions and complete the review at any point during the completion period.
- Once all of the questions are complete, and there is a green tick in all segments, you will see an option at the top to share the review with your line manager, which will notify them via email.
- You can also print the review if required. You will see a print button at the top, which allows you to print a PDF of the review you have completed.
6. Next you will also see an option for goals, when you click in to here, you can click on the '+' icon to set any goals. Name the goal, enter a description, a due date if required, how the progress will be measured, as well as the target. Click 'Save' and you will see the goal in the grid. You can add as many goals as you require.
- To update the progress of a goal, click into it and then click on 'CheckIn'. You can then update the progress, enter any comments and also attach files if required. You are able to 'Park' the goal if you wish to focus on any others and also close the goal off.
- If you wish to edit a goal, click on the pencil icon to the right of the goal and you can make the relevant changes.
Customer Services team