How to delete a review:
Performance tab disappeared:
Employee completing review:
Manager completing review:
Anonymous 360 feedback:
Once you have logged into the People® site, you can start to tailor the Performance review settings to your specific needs. The steps below explain how to setup performance reviews.
1. Click on the 'Settings' tab.
2. Select the 'Performance' tab.
(The first screen you will see shows you any reviews you currently have created in the system. This is also where you will create new reviews.)
3. Click on the '+' icon in the top left to create a new review.
4. Give the review a relevant name to identify it.
5. Enter the completion date for the review, or click no completion date if you do not require one.
6. Specify who eligible for this review.
You can then test all of the filters you have used by selecting ‘Test Rule’ - this will provide a list of all employees that are assigned to this performance review.
As well as filtering by Company, Location, Department, Job role and Employment type, you can also specify in a little more detail as to who will be included or excluded from a certain Performance Review.
Specific Employee(s) - When using this filter, the system will look at this and nothing else (other filters will revert back to ‘All’ by default). This can be used if you only want this review to be assigned to one or a few specific employees that would otherwise not land in a specific ‘Location’ for example.
Exclude Employee(s) - There may be a certain employee that lands in all of your above filters but needs to be excluded from this Performance Review, such as the head of the department or the CEO. This filter would be great in this case.
Length Of Service - This looks at the employee’s length of service. You can specify, for example, anyone with the length of service ‘Great Than’ 6 months will be included in this Performance Review. This is an easy way to skip all employees that are still within their probation period.
After adding who is eligible for this review, you can start creating the segments and questions.
- You can copy all questions from another review if you have one.
- You can choose whether you require an overall rating, a core score or a job role score In regards to the ratings, you can choose the number to be scored out of. You can delete any via the X and add more if you wish, up to a maximum of 10.
- And you can then start to edit and add segments below. You can create core segments, job role segments and 360 segments. Within each of these areas, you can create up to 10 segments each with up to 5 questions.
- When adding a new segment, you can enter the title, add a description and hit next. Click Add question and you can enter what the question is, any help text, specify the type e.g. select a simple text box or use a slider bar, and finally enter a core value for the particular question. You can manage this list to enter your own values.
- If you scroll further down, you can set 360 segments and questions, and are edited and added in the same way, with the exception of core values for each 360 question.
- Once you are happy with the performance review, scroll to the top and click 'Save'. When you are ready to roll out the review, simply check the box for 'In Use' at the top and click on the button to 'Send Email To All Employees'.
- You can have multiple reviews open for different employees at a time.
Customer Services Team.