As an administrator, the first screen you see when you login is your Dashboard.
At the bottom of your window, you will see the five tabs as follows:
Active missions & company stats (The four squares)
- Along the top you have your active Missions, this will show you the percentage complete for each mission you are subscribed to.
- A percentage of holidays, which are untaken.
- You staff turnover figures, based on the leavers in the system.
- You mission statement, which can be edited, within your Settings.
- A percentage of short absences (short absences are single day sickness events).
- A percentage of your salary increases.
- Statistics based on your industry.
- A traffic light system showing you tasks overdue, to do and done. Note that this will show you these figures for the whole company and not your personal tasks.
- You can also see how many people are on holiday and off sick today.
- A percentage of your workforce that is working today and absent.
- And finally a graph representing your busiest month based on activity within the system.
Timeline of events (The clock)
- This shows a timeline of events and allows you to see any activity in the system
Missions (The rocket)
- This shows you a list of missions that are currently active, and you can also subscribe to new ones. These produce tasks in your task lists.
Team News (Three people)
- This tab shows all those teams and employees who are absent ‘today’. This will allow you to see who in the system is not working today.
Absences (One person)
- Finally the last tab shows us absences over a rolling 12 months. This is split up by teams and also by employees. This will show you who has had the most sick days which are included in the absence scheme.
Tip - Only administrators have access to this dashboard information
Employee Login - Dashboard
As an employee, the first thing you will see when you login in the dashboard. Here you can view and do the following:
- View statistics about your entitlement. Holidays taken and remaining.
- What your last holiday was and the next holiday.
- This is also where you will request holiday.
Tip - You can also add expenses on the mobile app
Customer Services Team