To add Training to an employees record, follow the steps below:
- Access the employees record and click on the 'Logbook'
- From the dropdown list on the right, click on 'Training', then hit the '+' icon on the left
- Enter the 'Training' and 'Description' as mandatory
- Choose the importance, select the status and add in the start and end dates
- Add an expiry date for the training if applicable
- Enter the provider, cost and any notes as required
- Click on 'Save' to then add the training to the employees record. This will then be visible in the 'Training matrix' on the left hand side
You can use Automatic Task Alerts to remind you when a Training is near to the expiry date. For more information on Automatic Task Alerts, please see: http://help.peoplehr.com/tasks-and-automatic-alerts/tasks-managing-automatic-alerts
--Printing and reporting on this information--
Although you are unable to directly print information from the logbook, you can build a query report on this, export and print from there.
To learn more on how to build a query, please see: http://help.peoplehr.com/reports-queries-data/queries-how-to-create-a-query
Customer Services Team