Use the iCal feed to export event data from PeopleHR into an external calendar. The iCal feed cannot just contain your own calendar data - this will pull through the same data as to what you can see in the company planner.
Please note: Windows have not yet released the ability to add calendar by URL on MAC. Therefore, this will only import static data and will not automatically update when a change has been made in People® .
- Create a new folder within your calendar and give it a name e.g. People
2. Now copy the ICAL feed from the people website and paste it into the address bar of your browser (this should download a .ics file)
3. Save this file to your desktop.
4. Now drag the .ics file onto the folder.
5. Your calendar will now sync with your People calendar
Customer Services Team