Use the iCal feed to export event data from PeopleHR into an external calendar. The iCal feed cannot just contain your own calendar data - this will pull through the same data as to what you can see in the company planner.
Please note: Windows have not yet released the ability to add calendar by URL on MAC. Therefore, this will only import static data and will not automatically update when a change has been made in People® .
- Create a new folder within your calendar and give it a name e.g. People
2. Now copy the ICAL feed from the people website and paste it into the address bar of your browser (this should download a .ics file). To do this:
- Go to the main planner tab, and click on the Calendar Feed button:
- Select the information you wish to include in your calendar feed and then copy the URL at the top (highlight the URL and click 'Ctrl' and 'C' on your keyboard to copy):
3. Save this file to your desktop.
4. Now drag the .ics file onto the folder.
5. Your calendar will now sync with your People calendar
Please note: Each calendar can have a different refresh rate, some may only refresh every 24 hours for an external calendar URL - we have no control over when your calendar updates this feed.
Customer Services Team