When adding news, you can add a hyper link so that an employee can click on a word and be directed elsewhere, such as a 'Click Here' button. To do this:
- Firstly, click on the News tab and select to 'Add News'.
- Then, click on the button highlighted in the screenshot below:
3. Please see the example text below on what to input in the HTML pane.
<a href="https://www.babyology.com.au/">For Example Click Here</a>
Breakdown of each part of the example:
- <a href= - (reference to link - do not change)
- “http://babyology.com.au/” - (the link of the website you wish to redirect to)
- >For Example Click Here - (what to name your link button)
- </a> - (end of HTML - do not change)
The text should look like this:
4. Once this has been added, click back onto the pencil icon to enter more text. This should look like:
Customer Services Team.