This article explains how an applicant can answer their Audio/Video questions. To learn how to set these questions up as a People® user, please see: http://help.peoplehr.com/applicant-tracking-system-ats/ats-video-recruit
As an applicant, you may have already received an email or a call from the company you are applying for in relation to answering some video/audio questions. This should have included your individual 8-digit code.
You'll be required to download an app (Video Recruit) to answer these questions, where you will be prompted to enter your individual 8-digit code. Below are links to download this app in the App Store and Play Store - depending on your phone type.
Your phone will ask you if you wish to allow permissions for this app to use microphone and camera, this will have to be marked as YES in order to answer the application questions.
Once downloaded, please follow the steps below:
Enter your email address and 8-digit code
2. Click 'GO'
3. Here, you will be presented with the job title, company name and job description:
4. Click 'More Details' to get started.
5. You have two tabs at the top; Questions and Job Details. You can keep flicking back to job details whilst answering questions.
6. In the questions tab, you can see the question, the maximum retakes (how many times you can attempt your recording for this question) and the icon to start recording. You can either re-record your answer this many times before moving onto the next question or at the end of your interview you can review all the answers you've recorded and re-record those you want to change up to this limit.
7. When recording, you have the ability to pause, close and stop - the stop button will finish your recording:
8. You have the ability to play back your question. Keep clicking 'Next' to answer all of the questions:
9. Once all questions are complete, you are able to review all answers, retake or submit:
Customer Services Team.