To do this:
Click on the Bulk Actions tab on the left hand side:
2. Select the 'Salary Entitlement' option:
3. Use the filters for a quick way to select the group of employees you wish to make this change to. Filters explained below screenshot:
As well as filtering by Company, Location, Department, Job role and Employment type, you can also specify in a little more detail as to who will be included or excluded from this change.
Specific Employee(s) - When using this filter, the system will look at this and nothing else (other filters will revert back to ‘All’ by default).
Exclude Employee(s) - There may be a certain employee that lands in all of your above filters but needs to be excluded from change, such as the department manager or the CEO.
Test Rule - Once you have used the filters, click this button to view a list of all employee's that fall under that specific filter to ensure you have included everyone.
4. Click 'Next' in the bottom right hand corner.
5. You will taken to a screen where you can fill out all of the necessary information in relation to the salary entitlement:
6. Click 'Done' and you will be presented with the below validation message:
Customer Services Team.