With this bulk action, you can edit the Company, Location, Department, LOS Profile, Employment Type and/or notice period for a group of employees.
Click on the Bulk Actions tab on the left hand side:
2. Select the 'Employee Settings' option:
3. Use the filters for a quick way to select the group of employees you wish to make this change to. Filters explained below screenshot:
As well as filtering by Company, Location, Department, Job role and Employment type, you can also specify in a little more detail as to who will be included or excluded from this change.
Specific Employee(s) - When using this filter, the system will look at this and nothing else (other filters will revert back to ‘All’ by default).
Exclude Employee(s) - There may be a certain employee that lands in all of your above filters but needs to be excluded from change, such as the department manager or the CEO.
Test Rule - Once you have used the filters, click this button to view a list of all employee's that fall under that specific filter to ensure you have included everyone.
4. Once you are happy with your selection, click 'Next'.
5. Now you can start to change the settings using the drop-down areas. You don't have to use all options, just select the areas you need to change.
6. Click 'Save' once you have made your changes and you will be presented with the below confirmation message:
Customer Services Team.