Click on the 'Settings' and then 'ATS'.
2. Next, you will see the option for 'Email Templates', click on this.
3. Any templates that you have previously created may be seen in here, you can click on the pencil icon to edit them or click on the X to delete them.
4. To create a new one, click on the '+' icon.
5. Give your template a relevant name and description.
6. Choose which email address to send this template from. The default option will be firstname.lastname@example.org but you can add your own email addresses if you wish by going back to' ATS settings' and choosing the email settings option. We have a separate article for this.
7. CC any specific email addresses in her, for example other members of staff involved in the recruiting process, set an email subject and also attach any files to this template. (The file should not be person specific, as it will be sent out to anyone who this template is used for within ATS.)
8. Below you can then either paste or type your email template. At the bottom you also have a little icon with two arrows which will allow you to enter any HTML. Your design team may be able to assist with this as it is useful for images and specific formatting.
Here’s an email template, including merge fields, that you can copy and paste into your ATS email template and use if you wish.
Dear [[First Name]] [[Last Name]]
We’d like to invite you to a video interview for the position of [[Vacancy Name]].
Here’s an article which will guide you through the process of how to complete your interview, please read this through start to finish before going any further. http://help.peoplehr.com/applicant-tracking-system-ats/applicant-audiovideo-questions
To complete your interview, you will need to download an application on your mobile phone.
[[Video Recruit Android App Link]] - Android
[[Video Recruit Iphone App Link]] - iPhone
You will also need this applicant code. [[Applicant Code]]
If you are having any issues, please contact me [[My Email Address]]
[[My First Name]] [[My Last Name]]
9. Please feel free to edit the above text as you wish.
10. Once you are happy with your template, scroll down and click on 'Save'. This will then save this as an email template which can be used when communicating to applicant through the ATS Applicant Overview page.
Customer Services Team.