As an admin, there are a few reasons why you may not be able to see the Performance tab on the left hand side.
(1) 'In Use' button is not ticked.
To change this:
- Go into your 'Settings' tab
- Click 'Performance'
- Turn on 'In Use'
(2) Performance review has 'No Completion Date' specified
Another reason why you may not find the 'Performance' tab is because all review templates do not have a completion date. The Performance tab on the left-hand side is a performance tracker, and with no completion date it doesn't necessarily need to be 'tracked' to ensure it is completed before a completion date - for example an all-round-year review.
(3) Not included in your licenses
Your People® package may not currently include the Performance Feature. To check this:
- Go to your 'Settings' tab
- Select 'Licences'
- If there is an X next to the Performance Licenses, this is not included in your current package.
If you are interested in adding the Performance feature, please contact your accounts manager on email@example.com
Customer Services Team.