To do this:
- Click on the Bulk Actions tab on the left hand side:
2. Select the 'Assign Work Pattern' option:
3. Use the filters for a quick way to select the group of employees you wish to assign a work pattern to. Filters explained below screenshot:
As well as filtering by Company, Location, Department, Job role and Employment type, you can also specify in a little more detail as to who will be included or excluded from this change.
Specific Employee(s) - When using this filter, the system will look at this and nothing else (other filters will revert back to ‘All’ by default).
Exclude Employee(s) - There may be a certain employee that lands in all of your above filters but needs to be excluded from change, such as the department manager or the CEO.
Test Rule - Once you have used the filters, click this button to view a list of all employee's that fall under that specific filter to ensure you have included everyone.
4. Click 'Next' in the bottom right hand corner.
5. From here, use the drop-down box to select the work pattern you wish for the employee's to be on - or use the 'Add new work pattern' at the bottom to create a new one:
6. Once a work pattern has been selected, you will be presented with this message:
If you wish for the employee's entitlement to be calculated based on their work pattern change, please see the following article on how to do this individually: https://help.peoplehr.com/en/articles/2352906-create-and-add-work-patterns
If you have clicked Yes, you will then see the work pattern in more detail:
7. Enter the effective date.
8. The Contracted Hours will calculate from the hours inputted. The Full Time Hours is the amount of hours a full time employee would work in that sector, this will calculate the employee's FTE.
9. Click 'Save'.
Customer Services Team.