Once specifying a to-from date, this tool will provide you with a point in time headcount report and well as a staff turnover percentage. It will provide you with the number of leavers, starters, current employees and average employees between this time frame. You'll also have the option to view this by Company, Location, Department and/or Job role, therefore employees will need to have this data in their record to be included.
Please note: This tool is not supported on Macintosh computers.
1. First you'll need to create an API key that includes all Employee end points. On how to create an API key, please see: http://help.peoplehr.com/integrations/creating-an-api-key
Otherwise, please follow the short gif:
2. Once created, click on the copy icon to copy the key to your clipboard:
3. You can then download the tool from this sharefile link:
4. Once the file is open, click the 'Settings' button in the top left:
5. Enter the dates you wish to view information from and to - don't click save just yet!
6. Click on the API tab at the top and paste in your API key:
7. Click Save.
8. Click 'Get Employee Data'.
Your page should refresh with your results!
Please note: You must ensure that any tool/software that you use is kept up to date with the most recent version. This is to ensure you are up to date with any bug fixes and will avoid errors.
Customer Services Team.