This feature provides an overview of all employees working days within a specified time frame in one report (CSV Format). Based on the employee's work pattern within their planner, the report will include all days within the selected time frame, and with each employee in their own row, an X under the days that they will be working.
To use this tool:
- Create and copy an API key that includes the Employee endpoint. On how to create an API key, please see: http://help.peoplehr.com/integrations/creating-an-api-key
2. Once you have created the API key, click on the 'Plugins' tab:
4. Select the tab 'New Requests'
5. Select 'Activity Report':
6. From here, you will be presented with the below screen:
7. Enter API Key:
Paste your API key in the first field.
8. Enter the start and end date to specify the date range you wish to see.
9. Select 'Submit'.
You will then find this in the 'Requests' tab - the most recent request will be at the top. It can take up to 2 minutes to be accepted.
If successful, you will be able to select the 'Download' button to download the report. If failed, select the red icon to view an error report - you can send this file over to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to review and assist.
--Schedule to repeat automatically--
Once you have made a plugin request, you can schedule this Plugin to run automatically. By clicking the 'Schedule' button on the 'Requests' page, you'll be directed to this screen:
- Description - will be the name of the schedule, so you can see what it is set to at a quick look.
- Start date - When you wish for the scheduling to start.
- End date - You can leave this blank if you wish for this to be continuous.
- Repeat every - Select when you wish for this schedule to repeat.
- Status - You can set this as inactive at any time.
- Select the days you wish to run this on - you may not wish for notifications to push through on weekends for example.
- Click 'Save'.
You can view all your schedules plugins in the 'Schedule' tab.
Customer Services Team.