This tool can gather core employee data and overtime hours, and puts this information into a format that you can easily upload into Payescape Payroll.
Before running your report for Payescape, you'll just need to create a query.
--Creating the query--
Create a query that include the following selected areas:
Employee Details (First Column):
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Start Date
- Employee Status
Employment Details (First Column):
- Payroll ID
Salary Details (First Column):
- Payment Frequency
Contact Details (First Column):
- Employee Address
- Account Code (bank account no)
- Account Name (bank account name)
- Bank Code (sort code)
- Bank Name (bank name)
- Bank Address
- Personal Email
Leavers (First Column):
- Final Day of Employment
Work Pattern (First Column):
- Working Hours
This query does not require any filters.
Save as "Payroll : Payescape"
--Using the Plugin --
1. You'll first need to create an API key that includes access to Queries. You are able to just select this specific query if you wish. On how to create an API key, please see: http://help.peoplehr.com/integrations/creating-an-api-key
2. Once you have created the API key, click on the 'Plugins' tab:
3. Select the tab 'New Requests'
4. Select 'Payescape Payroll'
You will be presented with this screen:
5. Paste in your API key in the API text box
6. Select the Payroll start and end date - the time frame you wish to be included it this report.
7. Specify the country you are in - this populates one column in the extract
8. Export employee data - clicking this will export employee data such as their first name, last name, start date etc.
9. Export overtime data - clicking this will export overtime hours based on Assignment Projects.
10. Live run - When running payroll live. This will store history of your last payroll changes.
11. Click 'Submit' to submit your request.
You will then find this in the 'Requests' tab - the most recent request will be at the top. It can take up to 2 minutes to be accepted.
If successful, you will be able to select the 'Download' button to download this report. If failed, select the red icon to view an error report - you can send this file over to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to review and assist.
--Schedule to repeat automatically--
Once you have made a plugin request, you can schedule this Plugin to run automatically. By clicking the 'Schedule' button on the 'Requests' page, you'll be directed to this screen:
- Description - will be the name of the schedule, so you can see what it is set to at a quick look.
- Start date - When you wish for the scheduling to start.
- End date - You can leave this blank if you wish for this to be continuous.
- Repeat every - Select when you wish for this schedule to repeat.
- Status - You can set this as inactive at any time.
- Select the days you wish to run this on - you may not wish for notifications to push through on weekends for example.
- Click 'Save'.
You can view all your schedules plugins in the 'Schedule' tab.
Customer Services Team.