The query builder lets you extract information from the system into the form of a report, which you are then able to export into CSV format and also print from there.
The focus of this article is how to build a report on who has edit access rights, but currently cannot specify exactly what edit access rights they have. You can then view this within the employee's Edit Access Rights section.
- Click here For more information on the query builder itself.
- Click here to learn how to give an employee edit access rights.
- Click here to browse a list of all of our query articles.
--Building the query --
First you will need to click on the Queries tab and select the plus icon. From here:
1. Select 'Is Edit Access right?', 'Edit Access Given By' and 'When Edit Access Given?' - as shown below:
2. Click Next - you are now in the 'Filters and Options' page
3. By default, this will bring up all employees with edit access rights. You may wish to filter only show those who have been given edit access rights in a certain time frame:
4. Once you have chosen your filters, Click 'Next'.
5. Name your query (you can also select a category and/or write a description of this query.
6. Click Next and you will be provided with the information requested during set up.
7. If you wish to export or print, click the 'Export' button shown below: