The query builder lets you extract information from the system into the form of a report, which you are then able to export into CSV format and also print from there. The focus of this article is how to build a holiday report.
For more information on the query builder itself, please see: http://help.peoplehr.com/reports-and-queries/queries-how-to-create-a-query
To browse a list of all of our query articles, please see: https://help.peoplehr.com/reports-queries-data
Please Note: This article explains how to build a query on deleted holidays. If you wish to run a report on holidays, please see: https://help.peoplehr.com/en/articles/2588701-queries-holidays
--Building the query --
First you will need to click on the Queries tab and select the plus icon. From here:
1. Click the 'Holidays' field in the first column
2. In the next three columns, scroll down to the holiday information.
3. Select all information you wish to include in this query. For the query to be most useful, you'll at least want to select the fields 'Holiday Start Date', 'Holiday End Date', 'Holiday Durations (Days)' and 'Deleted Holiday'.
4. Click Next - you are now in the 'Filters and Options' page
5. By default, this will bring up all holiday requests (included those not deleted). You can filter this by following the below screenshot:
You may also want to filter on the start date.
6. Once you have chosen your filters, Click 'Next'.
7. Name your query (you can also select a category and/or write a description of this query.
8. Click Next and you will be provided with the information requested during set up.
9. If you wish to export or print, click the 'Export' button shown below: