This tool will allow you to export queries directly to a location using SFTP. You can then schedule this to run automatically through the 'Schedules' function (explained at the bottom of this article).
1. First you'll need to create an API key in your People system that has access to all the queries you wish to export. You can learn how to create an API key here.
2. Copy the API key to your clipboard as you'll need to paste in a few moments.
3. Now you have your API key, click on the 'Plugins' tab:
4. Select the tab 'New Requests'
5. Select the 'SFTP Exporter' - you will then be presented with this screen:
6. Paste your API key in the first field.
7. Specify the queries you wish to export, using a comma to separate.
Remember: Only specify the queries that you have selected in your API.
8. Host name - Enter the hostname or IP address of the SFTP server
9. Host Location - The Path where you want the queries to be exported to (We would recommend including a forward slash into front of the path for example /C:/Queries)
10. User - The username of an Admin on that server
11. Password - Password of the Admin user
12. Private key - If you do not wish to pass the username and password for the admin user of SFTP server, you can provide the SSH/private key as a file.
This can be selected under the private key setting, if the key includes a passphrase this would then be supplied under the password file.
13. Port - The port open for SFTP (Defaults to 22)
14. Review the information you have entered before clicking 'Submit'.
--Schedule to repeat automatically--
Once you have made a plugin request, you can schedule this Plugin to run automatically. By clicking the 'Schedule' button on the 'Requests' page, you'll be directed to this screen:
Description - will be the name of the schedule, so you can see what it is set to at a quick look.
Start date - When you wish for the scheduling to start.
End date - You can leave this blank if you wish for this to be continuous.
Repeat every - Select how often you want this to repeat
Status - You can set this as inactive at any time.
Select the days you wish to run this on - you may not wish for notifications to push through on weekends for example.
You can view all your schedules plugins in the 'Schedule' tab.
Customer Services Team.