Alexa is always improving her vocabulary, so play around with the below commands and make the calls as you wish!😎
--- An Overview Of The Calls That You Can Make ---
Key: / = choose one of the following.
- Who are the new starters/who are the leavers
- Has anyone changed their ‘first name/last name/address’
- Book me a holiday/other event/ lock a company day (full day or half)
- Who has had the most absences
- How many days has [First Name] [Last Name] been absent
- Who has their birthday today/ this month/ next month/January
- Who is absent without leave today (this will find employees with no timesheets and no absences added)
- When is ‘*Sales* Department' available (you can also make the call for Location and Employee availability ie. When Is Joe Bloggs next available)
- How many active employees do we have
- How many holidays have I got left
- Do I have any pending holidays
- When is my probation end date? How many days away is this?
- What Department does [First Name] [Last Name] work in
- Where is [First Name] [Last Name] Today
- Who is on holiday next week/today etc...
- Run me a query - ‘Query Name’
Add one of the following to any of the above: Specific date, this week, today, this month, last month, last x months, last x days, next x days, over the weekend, etc.. and don’t forget to try out different commands linking with the guideline calls.
--- Example Commands To Try ---
- ‘Alexa ask People who are the new starters this week’
- ‘Alexa ask People who started this year’
- ‘Alexa ask People who started with us in April 2019’
- ‘Alexa ask People who are the new starters’ - ‘January 2019 to March 2019’
- ‘Alexa ask People who have changed their address in February 2018’
- 'Alexa ask People who had the most absences in February 2019'
- ‘Alexa ask People who has been absent in February 2019’
- ‘Alexa ask People who had the most absences in May 2018’
- 'Alexa ask People which dates are Administration department available'
- ‘Alexa ask People which dates are London Location and Doncaster Location available'
- 'Alexa ask People which dates are [First Name] [Last Name] and [First Name] [Last Name] available'
- ‘Alexa as People which days are [London] Location and [Head Office] location available
- ‘Alexa as People which days are [Sales] Department next available
- ‘Alexa ask People who left in November 2018’
- Alexa ask People who have left the company this year’
- ‘Alexa ask People to book me a holiday for XXX’
- ‘Alexa ask People to Lock a day’
- ‘Alexa ask People to run a query’ - then state to query name in your system
Any questions/ideas that you have contact: email@example.com
Customer Services Team.