This tool allows you to upload documents stored in your Google Docs directly into an employee's record in People.
To do this:
- Log into your Google Drive
- Click on the ‘New’ button
3. Select 'Google Docs':
4. Select 'People' from add-ons:
5. Click the 'People' head at the top of the screen, and select 'Upload as PDF':
6. This will load a People HR configuration menu down the right hand side of the screen:
Fill in the details as described below:
7. API Key:
You'll need to create an API key within People that includes all Document endpoints. Click here for how to create an API key.
Enter the employee's email address - the one found in their Personal tab on People. You can add up to 10 employees you wish to upload the document to.
The name of the document that you wish to be shown in the employee's Documents.
The description given to the document.
The category the document will fall under once uploaded to People.
You can then select the access given to the document once uploaded to the employee’s document in People along with if it requires a signature.
Select this option once you’re happy to upload the document to People.
Customer Services Team.