Pulse is a mobile based feature that allows you to reach specific groups of employees, to gather instant and targeted feedback and keep it all in one place. You can create questions with different answer formats (multiple choice, sliding scales or text) and send these to specific groups of employees, or your entire workforce.
Creating a Pulse survey:
1. Locate the Pulse tab via the main menu icon:
2. On the first page of the Pulse tab, you will be presented with all Pulse surveys previously created. Here you can filter through Active pulses, scheduled and archived.
3. Click the plus icon in the top right hand corner to create a new pulse.
4. From here, you can select an audience. You can click 'Create a new group' or select one previously set up. You can also swipe left on a group to edit or delete.
5. Give the group a name and click next - you can then either 'Select All' or select employees individually.
6. Once you created have a group, click 'Done' in the top right-hand corner. You can then select this group from the list and click 'Next'.
7. Now you can select which type of answer will be required for your question:
Here's what each option looks like for an employee:
7. Once you have selected and created your Question/Answer type, click 'Next' in the top right-hand corner.
8. You can then select whether this Pulse should start immediately or for a later date. Here you can also select an End Date.
9. Use the 'Keep anonymous' button if you wish for employee answers to be anonymous. If marked, you will not be able to retrieve the employee's name who had answered the question at any time. We do not keep this data on our side.
You will not be able to click 'Done' in the top right-hand corner until an end date has been selected.
Viewing previous surveys:
On the main Pulse page, you can view all Pulse surveys and filter through Active pulses, scheduled and archived.
By clicking into a survey, you can view more stats.
Please note! Admins can be selected within a group to answer a Pulse survey. If this is the case, they will not be able to edit this poll - only admins that have not been selected to participate can do this.
Customer Services Team.