This article explains how to request a holiday for yourself on the mobile app - if you are an Admin or Manager and wish to add a holiday to another employee's record, please click here.
On how to do this via the desktop, click here.
To book a holiday for yourself:
- Click on the planner icon at the bottom
2. Click the plus icon in the top right hand corner:
3. Click to add a holiday. You'll then be presented with this screen:
4. If the holiday is less than a day, click the toggle at the top to specify. This will the next few options.
5. Use the calendar to select the start date of holiday, and if more than a day, the end date for the holiday too.
6. Add any comments and select whether or not you wish to use your TOIL balance
7. Scroll down and click 'Submit'.
Once submitting your holiday, the approver will get an email/notification letting them know that you have requested this.
You will also receive an email/notification once this has been approved or declined.
On how to check your requests' status, please see: http://help.peoplehr.com/en/articles/3804536-mobile-viewing-your-planner-requests
Customer Services Team.