Employees are unable to add a sickness to their own record - please follow your company's process for communicating a day off sick.
Admins and managers have the ability to record a sick day on an employee's record on the mobile app or on the desktop. This article explains how to do this via the mobile app.
Add a sickness to an employee's record
Click the main menu icon
2. Select the 'Company' tab
3. Use the filters or search button to locate the specific employee
4. Once in their record, select 'Planner'
5. Click the plus icon in the top right hand corner:
6. Select 'Add sick absence'. You'll then be presented with this screen:
7. If this sickness is less than a full working day, use the options at the top to change this:
8. Choose the reason for sickness
9. Use the calendar to select the start date of sickness, and if more than a day, the end date for the sickness.
10. Use the Emergency Leave toggle if you'd like to reduce the employees holiday entitlement by the sick duration. This can only be selected by administrators.
11. Scroll down and click 'Submit'.
You will then be presented with an overview of the sickness before adding - please review all information is correct before selecting 'Confirm'.
Customer Services Team.