This article explains how to add a holiday to another employee's record as a manager or admin. If you would like to know how to request a holiday for yourself, please click here.
To add a holiday to an employee's record:
Click the main menu icon
2. Select the 'Company' tab
3. Use the filters or search button to locate the specific employee
4. Once in their record, select 'Planner'
5. Click the plus icon in the top right hand corner:
6. Select to add a holiday. You'll then be presented with this screen:
7. If the holiday is less than a day, click the toggle at the top to specify. This will the next few options.
8. Use the calendar to select the start date of holiday, and if more than a day, the end date for the holiday too.
9. Add any comments and select whether or not you wish to use TOIL balance
10. Scroll down and click 'Submit'.
You will then be presented with an overview of the holiday before adding - please review all information is correct before selecting 'Confirm'.
Customer Services Team.