This article explains how to report on job role history.
For how to report on other historical changes such us employee details, department changes etc. please see:
For more information on the query builder itself, please see: http://help.peoplehr.com/reports-and-queries/queries-how-to-create-a-query
To browse a list of all of our query articles, please see: https://help.peoplehr.com/reports-queries-data
--Building the query --
First you will need to click on the Queries tab and select the plus icon. From here:
1. Click the 'Job Role History' field in the first column
2. In the next three columns, scroll down to the job role history information.
3. Select all information you wish to include in this query. For the query to be most useful, you'll at least want to select the fields:
Job Role History Job Role
Job Role History Effective Date
Job Role History Reason for Change
Job Role History Changed by
Job Role History Changed on
4. Click Next - you are now in the 'Filters and Options' page
5. By default, this will bring up all of everyone's previous job roles. You may want to use this page to filter on the effective date (ie. all changes this year) or by Employee ID (ie. all previous job roles for specific employee).
6. Once you have chosen your filters, Click 'Next'.
7. Name your query (you can also select a category and/or write a description of this query.
8. Click Next and you will be provided with the information requested during set up.
9. If you wish to export or print, click the 'Export' button shown below:
Customer Services team