We've changed the way you login via the Desktop for a more easy, and secure login flow.
What is Access Identity?
Access Identity is a login portal which is being introduced to help evolve the PeopleHR login, bringing a more secure authentication and streamline flow, allowing users to access multiple applications with one set of login credentials.
We are currently beginning the migration for users to login via the Access Identity portal and you will see the following changes made to your login experience.
Access Identity First Time Login steps
1. Open the PeopleHR login page as normal.
2. Enter your email address.
3. Select 'Next' to proceed.
4. Enter your password.
5. Select 'Next' to proceed.
The below message will appear to let you know that you are going to be redirected to Access Identity to complete the login process.
6. Select 'Proceed'.
Note: The above message only appears on the first time you login to Access Identity.
7. Set a new password - when you login through Access Identity for the first time you need to set a new password.
Enter the password and click 'Set my Password'.
8. Once you have set a new password, enter your password and select 'Login'.
You will then be logged in to your PeopleHR Dashboard.
Logging in via Identity
This describes the login flow for a user that has already logged in to PeopleHR via Access Identity for the first time and set a new password.
On the PeopleHR login screen, enter your email address.
2. Click 'Next' and this will transfer you to the Access Identity login portal.
3. Enter the password that you set when you first logged in via Access Identity.
4. Select 'Sign In'.
5. You will then be directed to the PeopleHR Dashboard.
For PeopleHR mobile app users there is no change to how you login to the app. Click here to see the current mobile app login flow.
If any of these instructions are unclear, please contact our support team by sending an email to: email@example.com