The most common reason why you can't login to People is either normally one of the following:
- You are using the wrong company login page
- You are using the wrong password
- You are using an email address which is not the email address on your personal record
-Company Login Page-
The link to your login page should be included in your welcome email. If you cannot locate this, please go to the link below
From here, enter your email address and you will receive an email within a few minutes with the link.
-Resetting your password-
For security reasons, you are only able to reset your password via the desktop - not the mobile app.
To reset your password, click the 'Forgot Your Password?' link shown below:
(If you are not presented with the screen above, please scroll down to find the 'Single Sign On' header.)
Once typing in your email address, you will get the following email:
If you are trying to set your password you must make sure it is:
- 8-25 characters
- 1 uppercase Letter
- 1 number
- 1 special character - The following characters are supported:
Double hyphen (--) is not supported.
-Not Receiving The email?-
1. Please ensure you are typing in the correct email address. If we can't find the email you've entered on the People system we won't send you the link. In this case you need to contact your manager or HR administrator and ask them to check the email address they have put against your employee record.
2. Please also check your Junk and Spam as it is quite common for the first email to be diverted there.
-Single Sign on-
Your company may have opted to use Single Sign on for additional security when logging in. If this is the case, you won't have the option to reset your password as shown above, instead you will see the below screen:
Once clicking 'Sign In', you will be taken to your companies single sign on directory. Your HR team or IT team will have set this up on their side. If you're struggling to log in from that sign in page, we advise to first check with HR or IT as they should be able to provide you with your credentials for Single Sign On.
Customer Services Team