Every time you add a new starter, as long as you put their email address in, the system will send them a welcome email.
Sometimes the mail gets accidentally deleted or may go into spam, or the person may just not remembering seeing it.
To resend the welcome email do the following:
- Go to their employee record
- Go to the "Personal" segment
- Go to the email address field and remove it - then click out of the field, this will save as blank
- You will be prompted to add a reason for this change for your historical records
- Next re-enter their email address into the email address field again
Following the steps above will trigger a new email to them. If they don't receive the email and you are certain you've got the right spelling/format then start a chat, we can trace all emails being sent out. We will require the email address of the person to check.
Customer Services Team