Within People® you can record the benefits that employees have, this is done within the Logbook section. This can also record equipment such as Laptops. When an employee is processed as a leaver, you have the option to be notified if any benefits need to be recovered before their leaving date.
This article covers how to:
Add a benefit to an employees record
Add a new benefit type/option
Print and report on benefits
--Add benefits to an employee's record--
1. Access the employees record and click on the 'Logbook'
2. From the dropdown list on the right, click on 'Benefits'
3. Click on the plus icon to add a new record.
4. Fill in the relevant details:
If the drop down doesn't include the benefit option you wish to select, please scroll down to the next section in this article called 'Add New Benefit Options'.
Select the date this benefit was rewarded
Type in a value - this may depend on the benefit option selected.
Type out any additional comments you wish to add
Recover On Termination? If 'Yes', you'll be notified that this needs to be recovered within the leaver wizard:
--Add New Benefit Options--
This option is only available for admins. If you are an employee or manager and require . new training option added to the logbook, please consult with your HR team/System admin.
1. Click into the 'Settings' tab
2. Go into the 'Logbook' settings.
3. Select the 'Benefit' logbook
4. Click the pencil icon to edit:
5. Type in your new training course in the 'Items' text box and click the return/enter key on your keyboard to add it.
6. Click 'Add' to add the field changes.
7. Click 'Save' to save all changes to this logbook.
--Printing and reporting on this information--
Although you are unable to directly print information from the logbook, you can build a query report on this, export and print from there.
To learn more on how to build a query, please see: http://help.peoplehr.com/reports-queries-data/queries-how-to-create-a-query
Customer Services Team