Within People® you can record the benefits that employees have, this is done within the Logbook section. This can also record equipment such as Laptops. When an employee is processed as a leaver, you have the option to be notified if any benefits need to be recovered before their leaving date.
This article covers how to:
- Add a benefit to an employees record
- Add a new benefit type/option
- Print and report on benefits
--Add benefits to an employee's record--
1. Access the employees record and click on the 'Logbook'
2. From the dropdown list on the right, click on 'Benefits'
3. Click on the plus icon to add a new record.
4. Fill in the relevant details:
- If the drop down doesn't include the benefit option you wish to select, please scroll down to the next section in this article called 'Add New Benefit Options'.
- Select the date this benefit was rewarded
- Type in a value - this may depend on the benefit option selected.
- Type out any additional comments you wish to add
- Recover On Termination? If 'Yes', you'll be notified that this needs to be recovered within the leaver wizard:
--Add New Benefit Options--
This option is only available for admins. If you are an employee or manager and require . new training option added to the logbook, please consult with your HR team/System admin.
1. Click into the 'Settings' tab
2. Go into the 'Logbook' settings.
3. Select the 'Benefit' logbook
4. Click the pencil icon to edit:
5. Type in your new training course in the 'Items' text box and click the return/enter key on your keyboard to add it.
6. Click 'Add' to add the field changes.
7. Click 'Save' to save all changes to this logbook.
--Printing and reporting on this information--
Although you are unable to directly print information from the logbook, you can build a query report on this, export and print from there.
To learn more on how to build a query, please see: http://help.peoplehr.com/reports-queries-data/queries-how-to-create-a-query
Customer Services Team