To add CPD Information to an employees record, follow the steps below:
1. Select 'Employees'
2. Access the relevant employees record by clicking on their name
3. Click on the 'Logbook'.
4. From the dropdown list on the right, click on 'CPD'
5. Click the '+' icon on the left.
6. Enter the Activity and Start Date as mandatory.
7. Enter the end date, roll number, date admitted, hours required, hours accredited, any notes and finally any attachments.
8. Click on 'Save' to then add the CPD.
--Printing and reporting on this information--
Although you are unable to directly print information from the logbook, you can build a query report on this, export and print from there.
To learn more on how to build a query, please see: http://help.peoplehr.com/reports-queries-data/queries-how-to-create-a-query
Customer Services Team