You have control over your browsing data and cached items. This data includes things like your browsing and download history and saved form data. Use the "Clear browsing data" dialogue to delete all your data or just a portion of your data, collected during a specific period of time.
1. Click the 'Chrome menu' on the browser toolbar.
2. Select 'History', and from here select the new 'History' tab on the left.
3. Select 'Clear browsing data' on the left hand side.
4. In the dialogue that appears, select the 'Advanced' tab
5. Use the dropdown list to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select 'All time' to delete everything.
6. Select the tick-boxes for the types of information that you want to remove The main options you want to select are the top four .
7. Click 'Clear browsing data'.
Customer Services Team