The query builder lets you extract information from the system into the form of a report, which you are then able to export into CSV format and also print from there. The focus of this article is how to build a report on performance.
For more information on the query builder itself, please see: http://help.peoplehr.com/reports-and-queries/queries-how-to-create-a-query
To browse a list of all of our query articles, please see: https://help.peoplehr.com/reports-queries-data
--Building the query --
First you will need to click on the Queries tab and select the plus icon. From here:
1. Click the 'Performance' field in the first column
2. In the next three columns, scroll down to the performance information.
3. Select all information you wish to include in this query. For the query to be most useful, you'll at least want to select the fields 'Performance Name', 'Closing Date', 'Employee Performance Status ' and 'Manager Performance Status '.
4. Click Next - you are now in the 'Filters and Options' page
5. By default, this will bring up all Performance reviews actioned in the past as well as current. You may wish to filter by name:
...by closing date:
..or by Performance status:
To filter between two specific dates, you can use the Greater Than and Less than Options. On how to use these filters effectively, please see: http://help.peoplehr.com/reports-queries-data/queries-filter-by-a-specific-time-frame
6. Once you have chosen your filters, Click 'Next'.
7. Name your query (you can also select a category and/or write a description of this query.
8. Click Next and you will be provided with the information requested during set up.
9. If you wish to export or print, click the 'Export' button shown below: