On the company planner the administrator can lock down a half day or full day. This means if the morning of a particular day is locked, the employee would only be able to book the afternoon off on that day and vice versa.
1. To lock down a day, or half day you must first go to the company planner:
2. Scroll down to the day you want to lock and click on it, this will then give you the option to lock this day. Click 'Lock this day'
3. You will then see the new window to select exactly which half of the day, or the full day you are locking see below:
4. Once you have entered the details including the reason why the day is locked (which is a mandatory field) press 'Confirm'. The day will now appear with a padlock icon in the company planner. Please see below:
5. You will now also see the same padlock icon within the employee planner. Go to an employee record, select the planner tab and when you scroll down to the month with the locked day and it should appear as below:
If an employee now tries to book a holiday on the day (or part of the day) that is locked, it won't let the request go through.
Customer Services Team