As an employee, some documents may be added to your profile which require a signature. When this happens, you will receive an email alerting you of this. To sign the document, please follow the steps below:
1. Login to People and access your 'Me' tab.
2. Click on the 'Documents' section and you will see any documents that have been added to your record in here.
3. On the right hand side, you will see columns, which are titled 'Signature Required' and 'Status'.
4. For any documents that require a signature and the status shows Pending, hover over the document title and click on 'Download'. It's in your best interest to read documents before signing them.
5. Click on the 'Pending' button.
6. Click on the actual writing 'Enter Your Name Here' - not the box itself
7. Enter your name and click on 'Sign'. Once you click 'Sign', an email will be sent to HR notifying them that you have signed it.
Customer Services Team