Here are the improvements you’ll be seeing in your People® system
(Remember, you may need to clear your cache for changes to take effect)
- Applicant Tracking System
- New Password Process
- Minor Changes/Bugs Fixed
1. Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
• Vacancy and Applicant Management
• Recruitment Pipeline
• Publish to Social Media Sites & Online Job Boards
• Talent Pool
• RSS feed that can be written into your webpage
• Direct applicant link
Link your People site to One Login for single sign on to Active directory etc.
“OneLogin provides the fastest path to identity management in the cloud with an on-demand solution consisting of single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, directory integration, user provisioning and a catalog with thousands of pre-integrated applications.”
Please vist - http://www.onelogin.com for more information
3. New Password Process
We have updated this process so the temporary password is embedded in the reset email and you no longer need to enter ‘old Password’
We have also changed the subject line to avoid spam filters.
4. Minor Changes/Bugs Fixed
• Self certification reminders change to fit note after 8 days.
• Changed the wording when adding Maternity/Paternity from 'Return Date' to 'End Date'
• Invalid characters error in other contacts comments
• Additional managers not being cc'd in holiday request emails.
• Holiday Accrual incorrect when using emergency leave within sickness. It was using the daily hours in company settings instead of work pattern
• Logo Error on Google Chrome version 37
• Task description contains more characters – now allows 1024
• Weekly email counting rejected holidays in the total
• Leading 0 removed from employee's sort code when exported in excel
• Dashboard Graphic showing rejected holidays
• Leavers not being removed from re-route authorisation
• Employee with escalated access rights no longer approve their own holidays
• Can now add a maternity record after the ordinary maternity leave end date
Customer Services Team