Within the query builder it is now possible to create charts based on your data. To do this, please follow the steps below:
- Click on ‘Queries’ and either run and existing query or click the ‘+’ icon to start a news one.
- An example of this would be creating a chart for departments within the company. If you run a simple query selecting the ‘Department’ option, click ‘Next’, don’t apply any filters and click ‘Next’ again. Give the query a name and click ‘Next’ once more.
- When the query has run, click, hold and drag the department column to the left hand side where it says ‘Drag a column and drop it here to group by that column’.
- You will then see a new option called ‘Chart’, click on this button and it will generate a bar, pie or line chart on the data.
- You can also click on ‘Export’ at the bottom to generate an image download of this chart.
Customer Services Team