This article explains how users can review their holiday requests' status and view any comments added by the authoriser - for example why your holiday request was declined. This can be done through the Desktop, or your People® mobile app.
--Via The Desktop--
- Once logged in, click the 'Authorisation' tab
- Use the 'Quick Filters' drop-down to select 'My Requests':
Here you can view all of your holiday requests and their status.
4. If you click on a declined holiday request, you can view the comments added by the authoriser who declined this request:
--Via Mobile App--
- Once logged in, click the menu bar in the top left:
2. From here, click the 'My Holidays' tab:
3. You are then taken to all of your holiday requests; Pending, Approved and Declined:
You can also use the specific tabs at the top to filter on status. If a holiday request was declined, you can swipe left on that request to view the decline reason:
Customer Services Team.