As goals stay with an employee throughout each performance review and can be used separate to a review, these will not be included when printing a performance review. As an admin, you can build a query on goals however!
The query builder lets you extract information from the system into the form of a report, which you are then able to export into CSV format and also print from there.
For more information on the query builder itself, please see: http://help.peoplehr.com/reports-and-queries/queries-how-to-create-a-query
To browse a list of all of our query articles, please see: https://help.peoplehr.com/reports-queries-data
--Building the Query--
To create this query, first you will need to click on the Queries tab and select the plus icon. From here:
1. Click the 'Goals' field in the first column
2. In the next three columns, scroll down to the document information.
3. Select all information you wish to include in this query. See the screenshot below on selecting all Goal fields:
4. Click Next - you are now in the 'Filters and Options' page
5. If you skip this page, the query will retrieve all Goals for each employee. You may wish to filter per employee ID or name:
Or, you may want to query on Goals for a certain department or location. If so, first go back to the selected areas page and select the relevant fields:
and then you can filter this field:
6. Once you have chosen your filters (if any), click Next.
7. Name your query - you can also select a category and/or write a description of this query.
8. Click Next and you will be provided with the information requested during set up.
9. If you wish to export or print, click the 'Export' button shown below:
Customer Services Team.