The Authorisations tab is where you can view all requests of any type, whether they were approved or declined, and any accompanying comments.
- Click the Authorisations tab
2. Use the tabs at the side to navigate between:
- Holiday & Other Event requests
- Timesheet & Assignment requests
- Logbook requests
- Expense requests
Timesheet - Here you will have another drop-down box called 'Timesheet Type' with the options to view timesheet requests or assignment requests.
Logbook - Within the Logbook option, if you have set approvers for changes made by either Employees or Managers, you will see any pending requests in here.
Expenses - Within the Expenses area of Authorisations, you will see any Expense claims that require authorisation. If you click on here you will be able to approve or decline. You also have the option to show deleted expenses.
2. Use the 'Quick Filters' drop-down box to navigate between Pending, Decided (approved/declined) or your requests.
This will show only your current pending requests which you are assigned to an approver for the specific request.
This shows all pending requests in the whole company as admin you can view these or delete the requests.
This shows all decided requests in the whole company visible to all admins
Shows all requests which are set to be approved by you or have been decided by you previously.
3. Click on the request itself to show more information. If you are the approver of a pending request, clicking on the request will also give you an option to approve/decline and give comments.
As an admin, you can view all requests for the whole company in the Authorisations tab (Pending, Approved, Declined) - as well as your own requests
Managers can view all requests from their direct reports - as well as their own requests. They can also view and approve requests for their indirect reports.
Additional manager view
Additional managers have the same view access as managers, however they are unable to approve Timesheet and Expense requests.
Employees will still have all options on the left-hand side, and can only view their own requests from the Authorisations tab. They can also view the comments added to their requests that have been approved or declined.
How to 'sort' columns
In the authorisations tab, by clicking column header you can sort the list in the following ways:
- By employee name (alphabetically)
- By holiday booked (chronological)
- Duration (acsending/descending)
- By approver name (in most cases, explained below*)
- By request date (chronological)
*Due to the Approval Workflow feature, multiple approvers can show within the Authorisation tab. Because of this, you are unable to sort the Approver column in alphabetical order.
Customer Services Team.