This tool can add up the total number of hours an employee has worked, and puts this information into a format that you can easily upload into Active Payroll.
Firstly, you'll need to create the query. This will require the following selected areas:
2. Click 'Next' in the bottom right hand corner.
3. This query does not require any filters, so you can simply click 'Next' again to skip this area.
4. Name your query - It is important that this query is named as the following:
Payrol: Work Pattern
5. Once the query is saved, create and copy an API key that includes the options 'Employee', 'Salary' and 'Queries' - You are able to just select the specific query if you wish. On how to create an API key, please see: http://help.peoplehr.com/integrations/creating-an-api-key
6. Once you have created the API key, click on the 'Plugins' tab:
7. Select the tab 'New Requests'
8. Select 'Active Payroll'
You will be presented with this screen:
9. Paste in your API key in the API text box
10. Select the Payroll start and end date - the time frame you wish to be included it this report.
11. Specify all locations that you want to include in this report - using a comma to separate each location.
12. Create a .txt file that will be used to map your locations. In this you can specify what you wish for the location to be called in the Active report. See screenshot below as an example:
LOCATION IN PEOPLEHR#LOCATION IN REPORT
In this example, the location within People called 'New York' will be shown in the report as 'NY'
If a location is not specified in this mapping file, it will not be included in the report.
13. Once saved, upload it to the 'Location Mapping File' area.
14. Click 'Submit' to submit your request.
You will then find this in the 'Requests' tab - the most recent request will be at the top. It can take up to 2 minutes to be accepted.
If successful, you will be able to select the 'Download' button to download this report. If failed, select the red icon to view an error report - you can send this file over to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to review and assist.
--Schedule to repeat automatically--
Once you have made a plugin request, you can schedule this Plugin to run automatically. By clicking the 'Schedule' button on the 'Requests' page, you'll be directed to this screen:
Description - will be the name of the schedule, so you can see what it is set to at a quick look.
Start date - When you wish for the scheduling to start.
End date - You can leave this blank if you wish for this to be continuous.
Repeat every - Select when you wish for this schedule to repeat.
Status - You can set this as inactive at any time.
Select the days you wish to run this on - you may not wish for notifications to push through on weekends for example.
You can view all your schedules plugins in the 'Schedule' tab.
Customer Services Team.