You have many pre loaded logbooks on your system where you can use to store specific data against an employee's record. This includes:
- 1-2-1 's
- CPD (Continuing Professional Development)
- Driving License
- Issue Log
With the logbook designer license, you can also create your own logbook screens. Click here to learn more.
To log this specific information on an employee's record:
- First enter their employee record
- Click the 'Logbook' tab
3. Use the drop down option to select the logbook you wish to add to the employee's record:
4. Click on the plus icon to open this logbook:
5. Fill out the information required.
- Some fields may be mandatory.
- Some fields may have a format validator, meaning you will not be able to save unless the information is entered in a specific format.
- If you're adding an audio and video file, the field can support files up to 30MB when uploaded manually, or 15MB if uploaded via API. Video files will need to be MP4's. You can use our converter to convert or compress our file, click here to learn more.
6. You can also add files:
If you are adding a training record, these can be tracked within the Training Matrix.
6. Click 'Save'.
New logbooks will be added to the top of the list.
As an admin, you can manage the setting and access of each logbook. Click here to learn more.
Customer Services Team.