The most common reason why you can't log in to People is either normally one of the following:
- You are using the wrong password
- You are using an email address that is not the email address on your personal record.
We've changed the way you log in via the mobile app for a more quick, easy, and secure login flow. For the mobile app, you no longer need your password - we will send you a one-time password (OTP) for the first login, and you'll then have the option to use your phone's unlock security (keypad password, fingerprint, face ID etc.)
- Once you've downloaded the app, type in the email address you would usually log in to your People HR account with:
2. Click Continue. You will then be presented with the following screen:
3. This will trigger an email containing a 6 digit one-time password.
4. Enter this password on the mobile app and click Continue.
5. You'll now be presented with two options:
- To use your phone's unlock security (option differs per device)
- To Cancel
Please note: By clicking Cancel, you will have to follow this process again the next time you log in. By setting up biometrics, it will only take a second to identify who you are and take you straight to the app every time you log in.
Depending on your device, you will then have one of the following options:
6. Verify your Face ID, fingerprint, or passcode, and welcome to your new mobile app!
If you do skip this step, you can turn this on later in your Settings:
Customer Services Team.