To add Driving Licence Details to an employee record, follow the steps below:
1. Access the employees record and click on the 'Logbook'
2. From the dropdown list on the right, click on 'Driving Licence', then click the '+' icon on the left.
3. Enter the mandatory Driving Licence number and also the licence type.
4. Enter the expiry date.
5. Add any comments and also any attachments if required.
6. Finally, click on 'Save' and this will show as a Driving Licence record within the employees logbook.
Tip: Within your Tasks section, you can subscribe to an automatic alert to be notified a certain amount of days before the Licence is due to expire
--Printing and reporting on this information--
Although you are unable to directly print information from the logbook, you can build a query report on this, export and print from there.
To learn more on how to build a query, please see: http://help.peoplehr.com/reports-queries-data/queries-how-to-create-a-query
Customer Services Team